INFORMATION---BEE STING CURE (NO JOKE)
I wanted to share this marvelous information in case you may be
experiencing the same problem around your home/garden....
A couple of weeks ago I was unfortunate enough to get stung by both a
bee and hornet while working in the garden.
My arm swelled up so off to the doctor I went. The clinic gave me cream
and an antihistamine. The next day the swelling was getting
progressively worse so off to my regular doctor I went.... Infected arm
- needed an antibiotic.
** The interesting thing is what the Doctor told me...."The next time
you get stung put a penny on the bite for 15 minutes."
That night my niece got stung by two bees. When she came over to swim I
looked at the bite and it had already started to swell. So off I went to
get my money and taped a penny to her arm for 15 minutes. The next
morning, there was no sign of a bite. We were very surprised but figured
perhaps she just wasn't allergic to the sting.
Then guess what? I got stung again - by a hornet - twice - on my left
hand. I was so distressed, thinking I would have to go to the doctor for
yet another antibiotic.
I promptly went into the house, got my money out, and taped two pennies
to my bites, then sat and sulked for 15 minutes. The penny took the
string out of the bite immediately. I still wasn't sure what was going
to happen. In the meantime the hornets were attacking my niece and she
got stung on the thumb. Out came another penny. The next morning I could
only see a micro spot where I had been stung... no redness, no swelling.
I went to see my niece and hers was the same. I couldn't even see where
she got stung!
The Doctor said that somehow the copper in the penny counteracts the
bite. I would never have believed it. But it DEFINITELY WORKS!
So remember this little bit of wisdom, keep a stock of pennies on hand
at school and at home, and pass this on to your friends, children,